Dating back to 1609 when the Sea Venture wrecked off the coast, the first settlement of Bermuda began here at this north end of the archipelago. St. George's parish is comprised of two large islands, St. George's and St. David's. The town of St. George's is the second-oldest English town in the New World, and for almost two centuries, was the capital of Bermuda. It is named for both Sir George Somers, the founder of Bermuda, and Saint George, the patron Saint of England.

Shore excursions are not currently available for this filters selection. If new shore excursions are developed, they will be added to this page once complete

どうぞお気軽にお尋ねください。
ページトップへ戻る